Valley Vista communities now offer both quality apartments and townhomes. The apartments are a collection of one and two bedroom units in well designed three story buildings. All units feature built in washers and dryers, a one stall garage with door opener (where applicable), central air, and window treatments. All units are in newer buildings constructed since 2004 that are well maintained by Koetje’s own maintenance staff.
Brand New Hudsonville Townhomes Available! Choose from two different three bedroom, two bathroom designs. Each offers a deck, full washer and dryer, a one stall garage and more! Additional townhomes will be available mid-summer.
Our location in Hudsonville on Grand Rapids southwest side just minutes from I 196 and M6 interchanges allows quick access to downtown and all surrounding communities.
Valley Vista is locally owned and managed by the Koetje family. Koetje Builders has been crafting living spaces with unrivaled quality since 1965. Koetje Builders’ craftsmanship, choice materials and commitment to their residents makes Valley Vista a wonderful place to call home while you transition through the different seasons of life.
NO PETS ALLOWED and SMOKE FREE BUILDINGS.
Restaurants within 3 miles of Valley Vista:
- Rainbow Grill
- Burger King
- Hudsonville Grille
- Pizza Ranch
- DJ’s Pizza
- Mr. Burger
- Pizza Hut
- Country Sundae and many more.
Stores within 3 miles of Valley Vista:
- Action Water Sports
- Harvest Health Foods
- Gemmen’s Hardware
- Talsma Furniture
- Hudsonville Floral
- Family Fare
- Dollar Store
- Family Dollar
- Tractor Supply Company
- Napa Auto Parts and many more.
Gas stations within 1.5 miles of Valley Vista:
- Valleyview Mobil Mart
- Hudsonville Gas and Food
- Hudsonville Amoco
- Citgo and more nearby.
- Less than 1.5 miles to Interstate 196
- Less than 4 miles to M6
Entertainment with 5 miles of Valley Vista:
- Jamestown Township Library
- Rivertown Crossings shopping and entertainment
- Hudsonville nature center
- Hudsonville Lanes
- Spring Grove Park and more nearby
- Only 20 minutes to downtown Grand Rapids.
Rent is due on the 1st of each month; rent will be accepted with no penalty until the close of office hours on the 5th. Important Numbers:
Daytime service contact:
- (616) 896-6920 or (616) 457-3450
After hours emergency service contact:
- (616) 482-7872
- Please limit emergency calls to items that need to be taken care of immediately such as no heat, flooding, inoperable toilet, any item that is an immediate safety concern or will result in long term property damage if it is not taken care of immediately.
Police, Medical or Fire emergencies
- Please Dial 911
Calls for tenants locked out of their unit will be charged a $50.00 lock out fee.
Monthly rent includes:
- All appliances including a full size washer and dryer in each unit
- Window blinds
- One stall garage with opener (some units rent without)
- Central air conditioning
- Water and sewer
- Trash service
- Snow removal and lawn care services
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY:
616-896-6920 OR 616-457-3450
Office open Monday through Friday, contact office for hours.
Closed Saturday and Sundays.
Laurie Strowenjans, property manager
Hudsonville MI 49426
Phone (616) 896-6920
Fax (616) 457-7566